All Major Credit Cards Accepted
ReportWiz - Product Features
- State Forms plus Federal 940, 941, 943 and 944 for current and prior years. The California DE-3HW Forms for Household Employers are also included. DE-542 Report of Contractors Form is also included.
- Ability to merge multiple QuickBooks Company files into 1 return.
- Ability to filter Forms and reports by social security number or by employee class.
- Licensing. No annual subscription. Unlimited company files. No EIN required. No restrictions. Clients can just send you their company files and you can create their State Payroll Tax Forms in seconds.
- Additional Reports and Forms. ReportWiz has 3 payroll journal reports showing payroll detail from gross to net for each check. Also has DE-34 Report of New Employees Form and Quarterly FUTA report.
- DE-9 E-File Creator Included Free of Charge
- Texas C-3 E-File Creator Included Free of Charge
- New York NYS-45 E-File Creator Included Free of Charge
- Florida RT-6 E-File Creator Included Free of Charge"
- Product on CD. In addition to allowing you to download the software, all customers receive a CD.
- Presents Report Data on-screen for easy review.
- Prints ready to file reports approved by your state.
is ReportWiz and How is it Used?
ReportWiz is a State Payroll Reporting Software Program
(utility) that automates the quarterly and some annual payroll tax reports
that must be filed with your state. It also provides additional management
ReportWiz works with all versions of QuickBooks.
States/Reports are currently supported?
ReportWiz produces reports for Arizona, California,
Florida, Illinois, New York, North Carolina, and Texas.
ReportWiz also includes the Federal (940, 941, 943 and 944) for Current and Prior Years, 3 payroll journal reports
and 3 general unemployment reports that most other states accept.
Click here to view samples
of all the reports you get.
ReportWiz also does E-File Creation for:
1. Alabama UC Quarterly Wage
2. California DE-9
3. Florida RT-6
4. New York NYS-45
Does ReportWiz Extract Data From QuickBooks?
ReportWiz is a software utility program that extracts payroll
data from the QuickBooks company file that you have opened and uses the
information to layout Tax Reports.
Using ReportWiz Is As Easy As...
- Selecting one of the pre-designed reports and specifying a date range.
- Clicking on the GET Payroll Data button which starts the data extraction
process from your QuickBooks data files.
- Clicking on the VIEW REPORT button to review reports on screen or
to print a hard cop
Extra Reports Included:
Payroll Journal Detail
Shows the details of each paycheck, sorted by employee for the period
you choose. Shows columns for each of the withholding amounts and
Payroll Journal Summary by Name
Shows the total payroll (by payroll item) for each employee.
Sorted by employee and totaled at the end.
Unemployment Report with Taxable Wages
Shows the Gross Wages and Taxable Wages for each employee
for the period.
Unemployment Report without Taxable Wages
Shows the Gross Wages for each employee for the period.
Unemployment Report with Excess Wages
Shows the Gross Wages, Taxable Wages and Excess Wages
for each employee for the period.
Windows 95/98 or higher; Windows NT 4.0 or above
22 Megabytes - Hard disk space
32 Megabytes RAM
A Windows 95/98 supported laser or inkjet printer
2x or Greater CD-ROM Drive
Technical Support: Purchase of ReportWiz includes free technical
support for 30 Days by email for installation and use of
To Order ReportWiz:
- Internet - to order via the Internet*, click on the appropriate selection